- Instructor: Suzette O’Dell
- May 18 – 19, 2019
- Saturday and Sunday, 10:30 – 5:00
- Class Fee: $260
Discover the limitless potential of Precious Metal Clay; a marvelous material that is worked just like clay yet when fired results in finished, pure silver, jewelry. In this comprehensive weekend workshop students will have the opportunity to construct and fire multiple pieces of their own design and explore a full range of technical projects including rings and stone setting. Students will not only get a taste of this seemingly magical material but will build the confidence necessary to work independently and master it. Just imagine the possibilities! No experience necessary, returning students welcome. Material Kit Fee: $65 payable to instructor cash or check.
- No experience necessary, returning students welcome.
- Material Kit Fee: $65, payable to instructor cash or check
Material Kit includes:
-One package PMC+
-Rubber mold-making material
-A variety of stones
-Tool kit to use during the class
- Rubber stamps or fabric for textures