You must be enrolled in a class or be a member to use the studio outside of class hours.
Sunday 5 – 9
Tuesday 1 – 6
Thursday 1 – 9
No Practice Hours: 11/28
Practice Hours are available for students while enrolled in a class at Danaca Design at no additional charge, to practice what you are working on in your class. This includes students enrolled in multiple week classes and Mentored Independent Study students. Standard Mentored Independent Study Punch Card holders do not have access to Practice Hours. There are no exceptions…except Premium Punch Cards. These are offered on a case by case basis.
Members have access to the studio during business hours (Tuesday – Friday 11 – 6, Saturday 10-6) and practice hours, unless a class is scheduled. One Saturday per month is reserved for members as well as Monday evenings 6-9. Members are not given keys.
Membership opportunities are limited. To be considered for membership you must be familiar with the studio and be able to work in the studio unsupervised. Membership is available by approval ONLY!
Membership is $150/month
Please email email@example.com to be considered for membership and premium punch cards.
While Using the Studio
- Everyone using the studio must complete and sign the required waiver.
- If you have not been introduced to a tool, don’t use it. If you can’t remember exactly how to use a tool, ask the monitor to refresh your memory.
- Put tools back where you found them and ALWAYS clean up after yourself.
- A monitor will be present during Practice Hours. The monitor is not your instructor. Monitors are here for the safety of both you and the studio. Our monitors are super nice and will likely help you any way they can however remember they are also in the studio to get some work done.
- Our space is limited, please be conscientious by making room for new arrivals and not overflowing into your neighbor’s space too much.
- Eating and drinking in the studio is not a good idea however if you create better art while indulging please be advised that danacadesign and the metal crafting center will not be held responsible for any ramifications of this action.
- Be careful and have fun!