- Instructor: Juan Reyes
- Saturday or Sunday, 10:30-3:30
First developed in Russia by Czarist jewelers such as Fabergé, reticulated silver will add exciting and unique 3-dimensional texture to your work. The process begins with a particular alloy of silver. Then by carefully preparing the surface of the metal and heating it with a focused yet delicate torch, this specialized technique reveals a mysterious lunar-like landscape within every piece of silver. Students will be introduced to alloying and casting an ingot of silver, preparing the silver to reticulate, and the heating process to develop the desired texture. No experience necessary although basic metalworking skills are helpful. $25 Materials fee payable to instructor, cash or check
- No experience necessary although basic metalworking skills helpful.
- -20 gram reticulating silver
- -$25 Materials fee payable to instructor, cash or check
- -Additional fine silver to alloy