- Instructor: Dana Cassara, Juan Reyes
- Tuesday, 6pm - 9pm or Thursday, 10am - 1pm
- No Mentored Study: August 8, August 15, November 28 Please call to register for this class, 206-524-0916.
3 weeks = $125; 4 weeks = $150; 5 weeks = $185
Drop-in=$20/hour; Punch cards = $160/12 hours
Drop-in students and Punch Card holders do not have access to Practice Hours
Join a mentored independent study group to learn new skills in a consistently supportive environment. With instructor guidance, these on-going classes allow independent study students to explore a wide range of projects. Class-time can be used to both game-plan and work; demonstrations are tailored specifically to each class period. This is an excellent opportunity to tackle a challenging project that you may need feedback on or technical advice to execute. Register for 3 - 5 weeks for a discounted rate and access to *Practice Hours. Drop-in also welcome. These ongoing classes are offered both mornings and evenings. Basic metal working skills required. Materials are not included.
Please call the studio to register for Mentored Independent Study, 206-524-0916.
Students enrolled in multiple week classed are eligible and encouraged to work outside of class on class projects during *Practice Hours; there is no additional charge to attend.
- Basic metal working skills
- All consumable materials including metal, saw blades, drill bits, sandpaper and solder.
Projects to work on!