- Instructor: Linnie Kendrick
- Saturday or Sunday, 10:30 – 5:00
The first class will leave you inspired and wishing for more time so this is the class for you! Refine what you learned in Enamel Basics I and explore many new possibilities by adding transparent enamels to your palette, special effects with glass shards and beads, and rubber stamp images. Continue investigating how firing time and temperature affect results and discover the quick beauty of liquid enamels. Students are encouraged to bring their own pre-cut copper shapes, stencils, rubber stamps, and lead-free enamels to experiment with in class. Prerequisite: Kiln Fire Enameling Basics I or equivalent. Basic materials included
- Kiln Fire Enameling Basics I
- Students will be provided with copper and a wide variety of enamel colors to work with.
- -Precut copper shapes, stamps, stencils, lead free enamels
-Students are welcome to bring 20g-22g fine silver sheet if they want to experiment with silver. The silver must be fine and not sterling.